Monday, March 21, 2011

Mommy Time

So since my daughter was born I have been enjoying motherhood...but I 've been trapped in the house and I don't feel like myself. My mom was nice enough to get me a gym membership to Healthworks Fitness Club which I absolutely love. My mom and I went to a Zumba class today and the workout was great this was my second week there so I felt a little more at home in the class. Before I joined the class my mom warned me about getting there on time because the instructor has her "groupies" who like to stand infront of the class and block everyone else's view of themselves in the mirror and the new people from seeing the instructor. Soooo yeah we got to class extra early so that we could get a good spot but because of my natural ability to pick up on steps quickly I was able to learn the routine behind the "groupies" and not only that but I got to spend some quality time with my mom who I love ohh soo much...oh yeah that reminds me  Maddie and I will be attending the mommy and me class this week as well...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment