Friday, April 1, 2011

Sorry for the delay....

Ok soo where shall I begin?!...Ohh so my Maddie got her shots and she cried for a little bit but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There was a screaming child across the hall from us and that made my Maddie quiet down a bit which made me feel much better. My baby girl gained 10 lbs which I am siked about because for a little bit she wasn't gaining as much weight as we would've liked. I love love love being a mommy she is just pure PERFECTION!....I love my baby girl to pieces. This past weekend we got  Maddie's easter pictures taken which turned out absolutely gorgeous...I didn't really like the lady who took the pics too much but some of the pics turned out nice so I was happy. I've also been working out as well which has been amazing...I'm hoping to lose 20 lbs by the summer time we shall see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment